Stor.ai is expanding our sales and marketing team and is looking to hire a Business Development Specialist to help with lead generation, qualification and our sales team. This is a new position for the company as we are in start-up mode for North America. In this position, this individual will work directly with the sales and marketing teams in following up and qualifying leads, scheduling online meetings/demos and assisting with the sales process. Must be comfortable contacting the C-Suite and getting through gate keepers. Prior experience with Saas products and grocery industry are definite PLUS. MUST be located in Eastern or Central time zone as well.
This position will also be responsible for helping refine and segment prospect lists, engage customers during the sales process, assist with customer presentations, refining prospect messages and segments, and help develop call/contact flow guides, and helping quality leads that are generated. We are looking for someone to bring a high level of energy and enthusiasm to this position and someone that is motivated to move up in the company as this is a ground floor opportunity. You must live in CRM and be a phone, contact, follow-up and attention to details person.
- Calls and emails leads and prospective clients that have submitted forms, met us at events, and responded to other marketing efforts identifies potential opportunities, key players, and people we need to involve in the sales opportunities
- Helps develop call guides and email messaging to provide information about stor.ai’s services and value propositions
- Schedule online appointments with prospective clients for the sales team
- Assists in database management, updates and parsing
- Nurture and warm prospects for further discussions with the sales team
- Documents all calls and/or emails, leads generated and records useful information for companies and contacts from said activities
- Entry of information about prospect into CRM, create dated follow-ups and updates any movement in the sales flow or process
- Answer incoming calls or field first contact from prospective clients
- Updating and organizing contact records and lists
- Attend trade shows and events in support of sales efforts
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the clients’ requirements, pain points, and areas of interest
- Go the “extra mile” to help prospects and team members
- Other duties as needed as we are very entrepreneurial
Required Experience & Skills
- Must have 3+ years proven record of successful business development, inside sales or cold calling experience preferably with B2B marketplace (references upon request)
- Proven experience as a telemarketer, email marketer and customer service representative or similar sales/customer service role
- Previous Experience using CRM is necessary – Hubspot CRM experience is a big plus
- Friendly, upbeat personality with excellent communication and phone skills
- Professional demeanor with communication and phone etiquette
- Knowledge of sales techniques for opening sales conversations & new opportunities
- Experience in the technology industry preferred, but not required
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Desire to learn, grow and advance is a plus
- Prior experience selling to and working with (not working in) retailers is a plus
- High school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Eastern or Central time zone for remote work available for the right candidate.
This is a full time, salaried position with benefits targeted. Salary is commensurate with experience and there are bonus/commission structure as well. Please make sure you put compensation on cover letter and submit qualifications and interest to email@example.com.