Our comprehensive picking and fulfillment solution is easy to onboard, can scale with you as your needs change and mature, allows real-time customer communication and helps your store and enterprise learn from every order you pick and fulfill. You can also use this as part of our whole solution or add the picking and fulfillment solution to your current eCommerce platform.
Are Picking & Fulfillment "Bottlenecks" Affecting Your Customer Experience?
Our app and dashboards will help you solve problem areas and provide additional efficiencies
Our world class in-store picking and fulfillment solution for retailers provides 5 key elements:
Fast Onboarding – Your pickers are typically ready to get started in about 10 minutes of training. The app is intuitive and easy to use. We also have integration with any current eCommerce systems so you can just add on our solution versus starting with a whole new platform.
Optimized Operational Efficiencies – You will see an increase in units picked per hour (UPH), higher accuracy, and streamlined processes like full service departments getting advanced notification for orders as the picker starts picking so they can prepare their part and then real-time ability to let the picker know if it ready for them to come grab.
You will also have store and enterprise live dashboards, productivity reports, delivery integrations and much more.
Increase Basket Value – You will experience more accurate product availability when picking and the ability to locate items that might still be in the store but not on the shelf. You will also be able to offer upsells, especially with promotional items and when things are out of stock.
Better Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty – you will have real-time communications with your customers via their preferred communication method. You will have AI-based substitution prompts based that customer’s profile and preferences which will provide more accurate orders, a better customer experience, and increased loyalty.
Endless Scalability – You can look at your team, orders, peak hours, and schedule based on these reports. You can fluctuate as needed and easily add micro fulfillment expansion and staging areas for pickup and delivery orders.
10 minutes to train your pickers and data to aid making them more efficient with every order.
From 1 picker to 1000, with single, batch, zone, full service department scheduling and integration with fulfillment staging or centers and last mile partners.
As you scale, your time and cost per order decreases. You also gain data that helps you with more accuracy, high units per hour (UPH) picked, and less lost revenue.
10 minutes to train your pickers.
From 1 picker to 1000, rapidly, efficiently, without compromising quality
As you scale, your time and cost per order decreases, and profitability increases.
- Real-time controlling and monitoring tools
- Multi picking methods (single, batch/zone)
- Full service department order scheduling
- Staff productivity and accuracy tracking
- Tools to aid you in scheduling and scaling staff based on order volume
- Automated digital customer communications
- Integration with service providers and fulfillment centers
We have a solution that can integrate with whatever platform for eCommerce you are using or if you need to upgrade your eCommerce, it can be your end-to-end solution. Our picking and fulfillment takes minutes to train pickers on and it can be deployed quickly and efficiently and include single, batch, zone, dark stores, and insights into how all of these types and your locations are functioning allowing you to analyze and implement best practices.
Reasons to Believe:
- No time consuming installations or customizations
- No learning curves for your staff – approximately 10 minutes to onboard pickers
- Better inventory and substitution methods
- Ability to optimize for best practices based on real-time data
We have a Customer First Commerce mentality. We design and build everything around you being able to deliver the ideal customer experience for your brand. That will help your customer satisfaction skyrocket and build loyalty because of their experience with you! exceeding their expectations.
Reasons to Believe:
- Real-time communications with your customer during fulfillment
- Personalized product suggestions and replacements
- More accurate and on time orders making your customers happy
- Use your customer history to make recommendations and suggestions
Whatever size of store you have or number of locations in your footprints, you can set up your fulfillment based on your needs. If you have different picking needs and methods for fulfillment based on your stores location and setup, you can work each location they way that works best for you.
Reasons to Believe:
- Monitor all locations and productivity by picker
- Understand substitutions and any lost revenue opportunities so you can improve
- Gamification among all your pickers – they can see where they rank in store and organization wide
- Know your accuracy, on time and value of fulfilled orders so you can further analyze and optimize